Fantha Tracks have a few grapple fans within our ranks and Zack Ryder is definitely among those favourites. Zack was a guest of StarWars.com, where he discussed his love of action figure collecting and life in the squared circle.
Zack Ryder: I would always go to my grandparents’ house, and my uncle had the Star Wars toys [there] from when he was a kid. So I played around with them, and I’d watch it, like on Laserdisc. But I wasn’t really that into it, you know? I didn’t get introduced in a proper way until the Special Editions in the mid-‘90s, and then I became hooked. I felt like a kid in the ‘70s seeing it for the first time.
StarWars.com: How old would you have been?
Zack Ryder: I was born in ’85. Maybe like 11 or 12ish. [Note: The Special Editions of Star Wars: A New Hope, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, and Star Wars: Return of the Jedi were released in January, February, and March of 1997, respectively.]
- Featuring one of the WWE's biggest personalities and champions, this bold and colorful Elite Collection figure comes ready to wreak havoc right out of the box!
- Features deluxe articulation, a detailed character expression, authentic ring attire and iconic accessories
- Get all the WWE Elite Collection figures and let the battles begin!
- Perfect for WWE Universe fans and collecting!
- Each sold separately, subject to availability