Slowly but surely, plans to ease us back into some kind of productive post-coronavirus live is continuing to edge along as California Governor Gavin Newsom approves the second stage of plans to reopen shops, including some in Downtown Disney at Disneyland Anaheim.
The new rules set in place will allow for more indoor activities, including dining inside of restaurants and visiting enclosed shopping malls. Outdoor museums and “limited personal services,” including tanning salons, car washes, and pet groomers, also fall under the Stage 2 category.
20th May saw parts of Disney Springs reopen, and this might see parts of Downtown Disney resume some kind of modified trading, but with Celebration Anaheim only 92 days away and as yet no further word on the status of the event, with people tightening their belts whilst furloughed and understandably nervous to travel in the current climate – certainly from outside the States, if there are even any flights to book – the event taking place this year seems increasingly unlikely. Today saw the shifting back of The High Republic launch which would have occurred the week of Celebration and would surely have been a focal point of the event. We continue to wait and see.
- BASED ON A CLASSIC STAR WARS GAME: This retro board game is based on the Star Wars the Empire Strikes Back Ice Planet Hoth game by Kenner, released in 1980
- EXCLUSIVE LUKE SKYWALKER (SNOWSPEEDER) FIGURE: Attention Star Wars fans and collectors! The Star Wars Hoth Ice Planet Adventure board game comes with an exclusive Luke Skywalker (Snowspeeder) figure
- DEFEAT DARTH VADER: Win battles against 4 Imperial enemies: Stormtrooper, Probot, AT-AT, and Boba Fett. Earn enough Force to defeat the final foe, Darth Vader to win the game
- MILLENNIUM FALCON TOKENS: Move around the gameboard using one of the 4 Millennium Falcon tokens, or use the Snowspeeder token
- GREAT GIFT FOR STAR WARS FANS: The retro Star Wars game makes a great gift for Star Wars fans and collectors of Star Wars memorabilia; This board game is for ages 8 and up, for 2-4 players