Celebration Chicago is only a month away and Frank Diorio from the Diorama Workshop brings us this handy tutorial on how to make palm trees for this years Scarif diorama, all built to Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars Legion scale.
Bring it to the show, make your own dioramas at home, you can do whatever you like with your builds.
Today you get to see how the fans will be making their SCARIF PALM TREES and because I love you guys so much 🙂 You can start practicing now or if you can’t attend the show, build your own for your personal at home diorama starting today!
Using the most basic materials (also listed amazon links below) every age and every skill can easily replicate this Diorama element. After you make a few trees, you can plant them on your JUNGLE TILE (separate tutorial video to appear after the convention) and place your FFG figures in battle mode or play a game of Legion as well. Have fun, and make sure to share your photos when you are done. Frank
NOTE: THIS TUTORIAL IS FOR FFG FIGURE SCALE. A 3.75″ HASBRO FIGURE SCALE TUTORIAL WILL BE MADE AS WELL AFTER THE SHOW.
Click here to get your blueprints for the palm trees and be sure to visit the Diorama Workshop in Chicago. It’s always a bustling hive of scum and villainy (the good kind) and brimming with creativity and energy.
- A Commander expansion for Star Wars: Legion
- Incorporate Jyn Erso into your Rebel Army as a Commander
- Features Jyn erso's three signature Commander cards to help you devise new battle plans throughout your games
- Four PA cards give you the freedom to shape your armies however you choose
- Contains one unpainted, easily assembled Jyn Erso miniature with all the cards and tokens you need to add her to your armies