Amazon are always on the lookout for new features to bring to their customers, and this ad from last Sunday’s Super Bowl – congrats Patriots, sorry Rams – shows Harrison Ford and Forest Whitaker figuratively receiving the rough end of the pineapple as their Amazon Alexa goes a little haywire.
We’re putting Alexa in more stuff now… But let’s just say not everything makes the cut.
- Echo connects to Alexa to play music, read the news, set alarms and timers, answer questions, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Just ask for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more. With multi-room music, you can play music on compatible Echo devices in different rooms. Echo can also play Audible audiobooks, radio stations, news briefs, and more.
- Powerful speakers with Dolby technology play 360° audio with clear vocals and dynamic bass response. You can also use your voice to adjust equalizer settings or pair with another Echo (2nd Gen) for stereo sound.
- Call almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- With seven microphones, beamforming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo hears you from any direction-even while music is playing.