Amazon are always on the lookout for new features to bring to their customers, and this ad from last Sunday’s Super Bowl – congrats Patriots, sorry Rams – shows Harrison Ford and Forest Whitaker figuratively receiving the rough end of the pineapple as their Amazon Alexa goes a little haywire.
We’re putting Alexa in more stuff now… But let’s just say not everything makes the cut.
- Meet Echo - Our flagship smart speaker that connects to Alexa to play music, set alarms and timers, answer questions, control smart home devices, and more. Fits best in communal spaces, like living and family rooms.
- Enjoy room-filling sound - Enjoy crisp vocals and dynamic bass response with Dolby processing.
- Voice control your music - Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others.
- Ready to help - Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Voice control your smart home - Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.