You’ll be well aware that Vader Immortal is something we’re very excited about here at the site, having had a blast with the demo at Celebration Chicago. Now, Virtual Reality Oasis have the game in hand and bring us this run through of the game, and most impressive it is too.
If you’re keen to remain spoiler free, then turn away now and dive into other articles on Fantha Tracks, but if you’re curious or unsure about what to expect, enjoy the show.
The day has finally arrived! The Oculus Quest has launched and Vader Immortal is available to play! I’ve been hyped for Vader Immortal on the Oculus Quest since it was announced at Oculus Connect 5. This video is a full playthrough of Vader Immortal Episode 1 so please be aware there are spoilers…
36:39 – Vader Immortal Lightsaber Dojo Gameplay (no spoilers)
39:03 – Vader Immortal first impressions (no spoilers)
You can pre order the Oculus Quest here (affiliate link);
US – https://amzn.to/2LgIMzq
UK – https://amzn.to/2Lenmmr
- All-in-one VR: Simply set up the device with your Oculus mobile app and Oculus Quest has everything you need to explore VR, right out of the box
- Insight tracking: Oculus Insight tracking system instantly reflects your movements in VR without the need for any external accessories
- Touch controllers: Oculus Touch controllers precisely recreate your hands, their gestures and interactions, so every game is real enough to reach out and touch
- Beyond room-scale: Oculus Quest works with your environment, so you can play standing or sitting, in spaces big or small
- Oculus Quest requires your Facebook account to log in, making it easy to meet up with friends in VR and discover communities around the world.