We are onto the figures of the comics now so its time for Doctor Aphra series. With Doctor Aphra released it makes sense that she brings with her her droids. So its time to have a look at BT-1 (BEETEE). So is it any good? Watch the video to find out.
It seems like ages since the last wave and now I get to unbox all 6 in this range so don’t forget to subscribe and switch on notifications to make sure you get to see all of the upcoming videos.
Thank you to www.idtoys.com for getting the figures to us so quickly.
Let us know what you think in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe to ensure you get the latest updates!
Fantha Tracks brings together a team of experienced Star Wars reporters from around the world with the aim of bringing the latest breaking news, reviews, podcasts via our Fantha Tracks podcast network, collecting news and fan interactions from across the planet.
Join us http://www.fanthatracks.com/
Intro Music by http://www.jamessemple.com/
Music by http://www.bensound.com
- 6-Inch scale collectible bt-1 (beetee) figure - Imagine the hostile Astromech droid rolling into action with this 6-inch scale bt-1 (beetee) figure, inspired by the Star Wars Doctor Aphra Comics.
- Star Wars comic-inspired design - fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the Star Wars Galaxy with this premium bt-1 (beetee) figure, inspired by the Star Wars Doctor Aphra Comics.
- Comic-based character-inspired accessory - this Star Wars the black series action figure comes with a bt-1 (beetee)-inspired accessory that makes a great addition to any Star Wars collection.
- Premium articulation and detailing - Star Wars fans and collectors can display this highly poseable (multiple points of articulation) bt-1 (beetee) figure, featuring premium deco, in their action figure and vehicle collection.
- Look for other figures from a galaxy far, far away - look for movie- and Entertainment-inspired Star Wars the black series figures (each sold separately. Subject to availability) to build a Star Wars Galaxy.