BFFC: What was it like to not just be a part of “Star Wars,” but to play such a new fan-favorite character: the “Heavy Infantry Mandalorian” in Chapter 3 of “The Mandalorian” on Disney+?
Tait Fletcher: It’s been such a privilege and honor from the beginning. Playing two different, yet vital characters to the storyline was incredible… to become Paz Vizla, though… wow. What a galvanizing character that really exposes the ferocity and dignity with which we hold the Code of the Mandalorians. I have trouble expressing my gratitude correctly, but I thank each and every fan, and of course, Dave [Filoni] and Jon [Favreau] for the opportunity to play!
Also of interest is our video of Tait’s panel at Empire Con 2019.
- IMPERIAL TROOP TRANSPORT: The Imperial Troop Transport was used to move the Empire’s soldiers from location to location
- VINTAGE-INSPIRED PACKAGING: Star Wars The Vintage Collection 3. 75-inch scale classic Star Wars figures and vehicles feature original Kenner branding (Each sold separately. Subject to availability. )
- ICONIC STAR WARS VEHICLE: This toy Imperial Troop Transport vehicle is inspired by the vehicles in The Mandalorian live-action TV series on Disney Plus
- PREMIUM DESIGN: With realistic detail including a removable roof, opening doors, fold-down seating, swiveling turret, and blaster storage, the Imperial Troop Transport toy can be displayed in action figure and vehicle collections
- COLLECTIBLE TOYS: Look for other Star Wars 3. 75-inch scale The Vintage Collection figures and vehicles to collect, swap with friends, or give as gifts (Each sold separately. Subject to availability. )