BFFC: What was it like to not just be a part of “Star Wars,” but to play such a new fan-favorite character: the “Heavy Infantry Mandalorian” in Chapter 3 of “The Mandalorian” on Disney+?
Tait Fletcher: It’s been such a privilege and honor from the beginning. Playing two different, yet vital characters to the storyline was incredible… to become Paz Vizla, though… wow. What a galvanizing character that really exposes the ferocity and dignity with which we hold the Code of the Mandalorians. I have trouble expressing my gratitude correctly, but I thank each and every fan, and of course, Dave [Filoni] and Jon [Favreau] for the opportunity to play!
Also of interest is our video of Tait’s panel at Empire Con 2019.
- IMPERIAL TROOP TRANSPORT The Imperial Troop Transport was used to move the Empire’s soldiers from location to location
- VINTAGE-INSPIRED PACKAGING Star Wars The Vintage Collection 3 75-inch scale classic Star Wars figures and vehicles feature original Kenner branding (Each sold separately Subject to availability )
- ICONIC STAR WARS VEHICLE This toy Imperial Troop Transport vehicle is inspired by the vehicles in The Mandalorian live-action TV series on Disney Plus
- PREMIUM DESIGN With realistic detail including a removable roof opening doors fold-down seating swiveling turret and blaster storage the Imperial Troop Transport toy can be displayed in action figure and vehicle collections
- COLLECTIBLE TOYS Look for other Star Wars 3 75-inch scale The Vintage Collection figures and vehicles to collect swap with friends or give as gifts (Each sold separately Subject to availability )