Anyone who owns an Amazon Echo already knows how much fun it can be when used right, but imagine adding in the familiar ears of the diminutive young travelling companion of The Mandalorian, The Child. Yep, there’s now a Baby Yoda stand for the 3rd generation Echo Dot, and it’s every bit as cute as you’d imagine it would be.
There are plenty of things I could tell you about Otterbox’s new stand for the third-generation Amazon Echo Dot smart speaker. I could tell you about its “durable materials” or how it’s designed to “securely” hold on to your Echo device. The Amazon listing even claims its “precision-fit, non-slip base” is “engineered for optimal audio output.”
But you and I both know that none of that really matters, because what’s really important here is that this base adds little tiny Emmy-nominated Baby Yoda* ears to the sides of your Echo Dot. If you want to pretend that you’re actually speaking to The Mandalorian character every time you ask Alexa to set a timer, then this is (probably) the easiest way to do it.
It arrives on 20th August for $24.95 and while it might not allow you to evade avaricious bounty hunters it could become one of the coolest parts of your Star Wars collection.
- Made exclusively for Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Gen. (Stand not compatible with the Amazon Echo Dot 1st and 2nd Gen). Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Gen), sold separately.
- Cutest bounty in the galaxy, an instant conversation starter.
- Built to last, durable materials to withstand daily use.
- Holds your Echo device securely, same great Alexa experience.
- Precision-fit, non-slip base engineered for optimal audio output.