Fearless and unswervingly loyal to the emperor, Stormtroopers are the most recognized symbol of imperial might. Encased in white armor over a black body glove, Stormtroopers make up the bulk of Palpatine’s ground-based armies and the space-based imperial Starfleet. Their fearsome looking helmets allow the soldier to breathe in the harshest of environments, including the vacuum of space, and are equipped with long range communications allowing these elite shock troops to be deployed with speed and efficiency to quell insurrections and maintain order across the many worlds of the empire.
The distinctive design of the Stormtrooper was originally created by concept artist Ralph McQuarrie in 1975. McQuarrie designed several versions of the look of the empire’s general infantry.
To ensure that your EFX stormtrooper helmet retained all of the subtle nuances of the hand-sculpted original, their engineers digitally scanned and cast a surviving original helmet to recreate this iconic piece of star wars history.
Remember, there’s a Prop Store auction coming our way on Wednesday 26th August and Thursday 27th August where an original Stormtrooper helmet from A New Hope is available, with an estimate of $60k– 80k (£45.9k – 61.2k). Four payments of $63.00 or £49.83 and this beauty could be yours.
- Master the art of starfighter combat in the authentic piloting experience Star Wars: Squadrons
- Step into cockpits of starfighters from the new republic and Imperial fleets and fight in 5 vs. 5 space battles
- Take control of starfighters such as the X-wing and TIE fighter and customize your load-out and cosmetics
- Learn what it means to be a pilot in a thrilling Star Wars single-player story set after return of the Jedi
- The New Republic fights for freedom. The Empire demands order. We need you to join the galaxy's finest