Be sure to tune in to the 501stCast, the official podcast of the 501st Legion International Star Wars Costuming Organization for all Legion related news.
Here are the events for this week:
- Japanese Garrison will be in Sapporo City, Hokkaido for the Greenbird Volunteer Cleanup around Odori.
- Old Line Garrison will be in Fort Meade, MD for NSA Crypto Con at the National Security Agency Campus from September 19 to 20th.
- Alpine Garrison will be at RevRoad Rally 2019 from 3:00 to 7:00 PM, and at Northridge Elementary for the Northridge Elementary Carnival from 4:30 to 7:30 PM.
- UK Garrison will be in Glasgow for Science Lates – Into Space at the Glasgow Science Centre from 6:00 to 10:30 PM, in Dudley for Party in the Park 2 at Himley Hall from September 21 to 22nd, and in Shifnal for Star Wars Outdoor Cinema at Royal Air Force Museum from 6:00 to 8:00 PM.
- 70th Explorers Garrison will be in Kansas City, KS for KC Blind All Stars 5K from 8:01 to 11:30 AM, in Topeka, KS for TopCon Pop Expo 2019 at the Kansas Expocentre Exhibition Hall from September 21 to 22nd, in St. Louis, MO for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Walk Run To End Childhood Cancer at Gateway Arch Park from 9:00 AM to noon, and in Wichita, KS for Wichita Moms Blog Family Fall Festival at Wichita Collegiate School Quad from 3:30 to 6:30 PM.
- Alaskan Garrison will be in Anchorage, AK for the 2019 Anchorage Heart Walk at Delaney Park Strip from 8:30 AM to noon.
- Alpine Garrison will be in Salt Lake City, UT for the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes at Liberty Park from 8:00 AM to noon, at the Shriner’s Walk for LOVE from 9:00 AM to noon, and at From Chemo to Crown – Operation Pay It Forward from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Central Garrison will be in Raymond, NE for the 2019 Fall StarBQ at Branched Oak Observatory from 6:30 to 8:00 PM, in Edina, MN for the Walk to End Hydrocephalus at Rosland Park from 9:00 to 11:00 AM, in Waite Park, MN for Lion Con at Park Event Center from September 21 to 22nd, in Omaha, NE for Miles for Madonna 2019 at Zorinsky Lake Park, and in Cedar Rapids, IA for Cedar Rapids HOPEwalk 2019.
- Central California Garrison will be in Folsom, CA for the Relay For Life of Sacramento River Cities at Sutter Middle School from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM, and in Folsom, CA for Star Wars Day at Seaquest from noon to 5:00 PM.
- Dune Sea Garrison will be in Phoenix, AZ for the UMOM Walk to End Homelessness at the Phoenix Zoo from 6:00 to 9:00 AM.
- Dutch Garrison will be in Amsterdam for the Dam to Dam Walking Tour from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- Garrison Carida will be in Harrisburg, PA for Harrisburg Comic & Pop Con at Harrisburg Mall from September 21 to 22nd, and in Fort Washington, PA for the Walk for Childhood Apraxia of Speech from 10:00 AM to noon.
- Garrison Corellia will be in Point Pleasant, WV for the Mothman Festival from September 21 to 22nd.
- Garrison Excelsior will be in Plattsburgh, NY for Plattsburgh Comic Con at Crete Civic Center from September 21 to 22nd.
- Garrison Titan will be in Renton, WA for the Monthly Meet & Greet at Round Table Pizza at 7:00 PM.
- Great Lakes Garrison will be in East Lansing, MI for Capital City Comic Con, in Midland, MI for Bark For Life, in Walker, MI for the JDRF One Walk, and in Grand Rapids, MI for the Walk For Gilda’s.
- Japanese Garrison will be in Aizuwakamatsu, Fukushima Prefecture for Aizu Bandaisan Odori.
- Midsouth Garrison will be at Go Fest from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM, and in Memphis, TN for the Race Judicata 5K from 9:00 to 11:00 AM.
- Northeast Remnant Garrison will be in Wildwood, NJ for Wild Con at the Wildwoods Convention Center from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, in Long Branch, NJ for the Autism Walk at Great Lawn from 10:00 AM to noon, and in Wallington, NJ for the Wallington NJFD 125th Anniversary Celebration from 3:00 to 6:00 PM.
- Northern Darkness Garrison will be in Fort Wayne, IN for FantastiCon at the Grand Wayne Convention Center from September 21 to 22nd, and in Wabash, IN for 2019 Founders Day Festival and Parade from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Oklahoma Garrison will be in Muskogee, OK for Muskogee MiniCon at Muskogee Public Library from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Old Line Garrison will be in Baltimore, MD for the Walk to End Hydrocephalus at West Shore Park from 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM, in Gaithersburg, MD for Walk Strong to Cure JM at Rio Washington Center from 9:00 AM to noon, in Washington D.C. for DC Step Out Walk 2019 at Washington Monument Grounds from 9:30 to 11:30 AM, and in Lexington Park, MD for Lexicon at Lexington Public Library from noon to 4:00 PM.
- Redback Garrison will be at the Sony Foundation Children’s Holiday Camp.
- Southern California Garrison will be in Hermosa Beach, CA for the Walk to End Alzheimer’s from 8:30 to 10:30 AM.
- Star Garrison will be in Dallas, TX for Together in Teal Ending Ovarian Cancer, in Fort Worth, TX for Autism Speaks Fort Worth Walk 2019, and in Lubbock, TX for the Children’s Home Fall Festival.
- UK Garrison will be in Greenhithe for Fundraising for Macmillan at Marks & Spencer Plc from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and in Bracknell for St. Joseph’s Autumn Fete from 2:00 to 5:00 PM.
- Wisconsin Garrison will be in De Pere, WI for St. Norbert College Day from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Bluegrass Garrison will be in Lexington, KY for the Autism Walk from 2:00 to 5:00 PM.
- Causeway Garrison will be in Ownies, Carrickergus for The Big Translink Charity Walk for NI Children’s Hospice from 11:00 AM to noon.
- Central Garrison will be in Papillion, NE for the Superhero Heart Run at Werner Park.
- Garrison Excelsior will be at Uticon.
- Great Lakes Garrison will be in Detroit, MI for Head For the Cure 5K, and in Detroit, MI for the JDRF One Walk.
- Northeast Remnant Garrison will be in Jersey City, NJ for the Make-A-Wish Walk at Liberty State Park from 8:30 AM to noon.
- Northern Darkness Garrison will be in Crown Point, IN for the Walk to End Alzheimer’s at Lake County Fairgrounds from 11:45 AM to 2:30 PM.
- Old Line Garrison will be in Rockville, MD for the MoCo Vision Walk at Rockville Town Square Plaza from 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM, and in Annapolis, MD for the Travis Manion 9/11 Heroes Run at the US Naval Academy Stadium from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Redback Garrison will be in Rosewood for the JDRF Walk.
- Southern California Garrison will be in Hesperia, CA for The Great Duck Race from noon to 3:00 PM, and in Riverside, CA for the Walk to End Alzheimer’s at Hunter Park from 7:30 to 11:00 AM.
- UK Garrison will be in Liverpool for the Alder Hey Run Together 5K at Croxteth Park from 9:45 AM to 1:00 PM, in Sheffield for Neuroscience Family Fun Day at Graves Park from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM, in Southend-on-Sea for Visit the Vulcan Day at The Vulcan Restoration Trust from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and in Chippenham for Wiltshire Comic Con and Gaming Festival at Olympiad Leisure Centre from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Star Garrison will be in Flower Mound, TX for the Cub Scout Pack Meeting.
- HARPER DESIGN
- Hardcover Book
- Windham, Ryder (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 176 Pages - 10/24/2017 (Publication Date) - Harper Design (Publisher)