Be sure to tune in to the 501stCast, the official podcast of the 501st Legion International Star Wars Costuming Organization for all Legion related news.
Here are the events for this week:
- Great Lakes Garrison will be in Grand Rapids, MI for a visit to the Devos Children Hospital.
- Bast Alpha Garrison will be in Patterson, LA for Night to Shine.
- Central Garrison will be in Ralston, NE for Star Wars Night with the Omaha Lancers at Ralston Arena.
- Czech Garrison will be in Fiera Milano for Cartoomics from February 8 to 10th.
- Polish Garrison will be in Gniezno for Fantasmagoria from February 8 to 10th.
- Bast Alpha Garrison will be in Belle Rose, LA for the Bon Amis Cook Off, and in Alexandria, LA for Creative Con.
- Carolina Garrison will be in Statesville, NC for Statesville Comic-Con from 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
- Garrison Tyranus will be in Roanoke, VA for Bick Lick Comic Con at Berglund Special Events Center from February 9 to 10th, in Norfolk, VA for Star Wars Night with the Norfolk Admirals at Norfolk Scope from 5:00 to 11:00 PM, and in Ashburn, VA for the Cub Scout Blue & Gold Banquet.
- Midsouth Garrison will be in Knoxville, TN for Star Wars Night with the Knoxville Ice Bears from 5:00 to 9:00 PM.
- Star Garrison will be in El Paso, TX for the Happy & Healthy Children’s Fair, in Frisco, TX for the Dance Strong to Cure JM Dance Party, in Fort Worth, TX for Heroes Race 2019, and in Lubbock, TX for the UMC Pediatric visit.
- UK Garrison will be in St. Leonards-on-Sea for the TKMaxx Comic Relief Fundraiser from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Great Lakes Garrison will be in Sterling Heights, MI for Astronomicon.
- Old Line Garrison will be in Baltimore, MD for the Blue & Gold Ceremony.
- UK Garrison will be in St. Leonards-on-Sea for the TKMaxx Comic Relief Fundraiser from 11:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
- HARPER DESIGN
- Ryder Windham, Adam Bray
- Publisher: Harper Design
- Hardcover: 176 pages