The month of April saw the top 2 slots for the most streamed digital original shows head to the galaxy far, far away as The Clone Wars and The Mandalorian hit big.
The number 1 spot went to Star Wars: The Clone Wars with over 139.9 million average daily Demand Expressions, which is up 43.7 percent. It took the number 1 spot in April with 67 million digital expressions. Again, a big jump.
The Mandalorian isn’t far behind in the number 2 spot with a 25.2 percent number. It had 62.3 million expressions. This spike for both shows comes as The Clone Wars’ Season 7 (and series) finale premiered on May 4. Disney+ did a special Star Wars Day lineup with that premiere and the Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian premiere episode. This definitely seemed to work in Disney’s favor with these massive jumps in viewership and trending traction.
- HAN SOLO (CARBONITE): Before attempting to trap Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader tested the carbon-freezing process on Han Solo. The smuggler survived, and was later freed by Princess Leia in Jabba the Hutt’s palace
- 40TH ANNIVERSARY FIGURE: Celebrate 40 years of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back with this Han Solo (Carbonite) The Black Series action figure featuring 1980s-inspired design
- VINTAGE-INSPIRED PACKAGING: Star Wars The Black Series Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back 40TH Anniversary 6-inch-scale classic Star Wars figures feature packaging with original Kenner branding (Each sold separately. Subject to availability. )
- PREMIUM DETAILING: Star Wars fans and collectors can display this Han Solo (Carbonite) figure, featuring premium deco, in their action figure and vehicle collection
- LOOK FOR OTHER FIGURES FROM A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY: Look for movie- and entertainment-inspired Star Wars The Black Series figures to build a Star Wars galaxy (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)