Filming on the first season of The Mandalorian has ended, with the first eight episode season wrapping just a few days ago.
First off, here’s a Tweet via Star Wars News Network which shows a now deleted tweet from episode director Damiano Fusca and a Mando helmet signed by the crew of the first season.
In a now deleted tweet it appears #TheMandalorian may have also wrapped filming. The show has been filming since early October. If true it’s certainly possible a full trailer could be available at Celebration. We’ll see! I imagine we’ll hear something from Favreau soon. #StarWars pic.twitter.com/OiIk02CyAy
— SWNN (@StarWarsNewsNet) February 16, 2019
Interestingly, in sharing the post, Making Star Wars mentioned that the crew wrap party took place at the Scum and Villainy Cantina in LA last Tuesday.
Here’s an Instagram post from the_cali_texan showing a relieved crew at the end of shooting.
Interesting that as shooting on Episode IX comes to a close, so does the first season of The Mandalorian, and with Celebration only 53 days away we must be close to seeing footage and getting more information on both projects. Now ILM and the post production teams on both projects get let loose to weave their digital magic.
- Officially licensed Star Wars costume accessory; a Trademark Of Disney and Lucasfilms; look for logo on packaging and label to help assure you've received authentic safety-tested item
- Overhead vinyl Boba Fett costume helmet with decorative battle damage and t-shaped visor for visibility during wear
- One Size: designed for use by adults and teens
- Groups/Families: combine with child, adult, and pet officially licensed Star Wars costumes, accessories and decor by Rubies available in styles for all of your favorite characters
- Rubies offers costumes, accessories, and decor items from Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of The Jedi, The Phantom Menace, Attack of The Clones, The Clone Wars, The Force Awakens, The Last Jedi, Rogue One, SOLO and more