It’s competition time and UK readers have just over six and a half hours to swing over to our Facebook page by clicking HERE and entering our competition to win a copy of DK’s Ultimate Star Wars – New Edition.
Get over to our Facebook page right now and enter, and good luck!
Ultimate Star Wars – New Edition, Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- The Promoter is Dorling Kindersley Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R. Disney and Lucasfilm are not sponsors of this competition.
- Entries must be received by 5PM on the day of competition launch. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter, entrants must like then share or retweet the competition post. No
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on the day of competition launch. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is 1 copy of Ultimate Star Wars – New Edition, published by DK Books (RRP: £35.00)
- Other than those specified above, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email within 24 hours of competition close. The winner must claim their prize within 5 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of running the competition as detailed in these terms and conditions.
- We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this competition is submitted to the Promoter and you agree that Facebook or Twitter shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this competition.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.