It’s surprising that it’s taken so long for the worlds of Minecraft and Star Wars to officially collide, but now you can attack the block with this Minecraft DLC, allowing you to explore the Star Wars galaxy in an entirely new way.
You needn’t look further than the popularity of Minecraft’s previous Star Wars packs to appreciate the enormous crossover appeal between the sci-fi saga and sandbox video game. Featuring avatar skins of favorite characters from the films, the packs offered an awesome opportunity for both gamers and fans of the galaxy far, far away to adventure as your favorite Star Wars character.
While the packs spawned many a cool Star Wars-inspired creation within the block-based world, they barely scratch the surface of what’s to come. Revealed today as part of the Mando Mondays program, developers Mojang Studios and 4J Studios joined forces with Disney and Lucasfilm for the Minecraft Star Wars DLC, a fan-pleasing new package featuring not only dozens of new character skins, but also vehicles, creatures, locations, planets, and maybe even a mudhorn egg.
- THE MANDALORIAN: The Mandalorian series follows a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy, protecting a mysterious alien pursued by bounty hunters on behalf of Imperial interests
- THE MANDALORIAN SERIES-INSPIRED DESIGN: Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the Star Wars Galaxy with this 5-figure set with accessories, including a hover pram, jetpack, and 7 blasters
- ICONIC STAR WARS CHARACTERS: The Star Wars Mission Fleet 5-pack includes the Mandalorian, Cara Dune, IG-11, Stormtrooper, and The Child figures, featuring multiple points of articulation
- DEFEND THE CHILD: Boys and girls ages 4 and up will love pretending to protect The Child (lovingly referred to as “Baby Yoda” by fans) from the remnants of the Empire with the Star Wars Mission Fleet Defend The Child action figure set
- COLLECTIBLE TOYS: Look for other Star Wars Mission Fleet figures and vehicles to collect, swap with friends, or give as gifts (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)