Patch collecting news comes our way via Albin Johnson as he reveals a new 11 inch wide Walking Wounded patch.
I am doing a run of an 11″ Walking Wounded patch (V4 design).
Many requests have come in for these. Folks want to wear them on their jackets to represent troopers overcoming physical, mental, and emotional disabilities. This is a personal passion of mine. Becoming an amputee led me to becoming a Stormtrooper and forming the 501st Legion. I am so proud of what the WWD has done for others doing the same.
* Cost is $25 per patch or $20 apiece for orders of five or more.
* Shipping inside the U.S. is $3 for every five patches.
* Shipping outside the U.S. is $14 for 1 to 3 patches or $24 for orders of 4 or more patches.
* All proceeds will be used to pay for free patches for deserving members who cannot afford one. Anything left over after that will go to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
* Order by sending payment via PayPal to email@example.com
* Information can be found at http://wwdetachment.com/walking-wounded-gear/
* Patches will ship as soon as we get enough orders to pay for the run.
* Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or requests for quotes
Thank you for supporting the brave women and men of the Walking Wounded Detachment. Their strength gives me courage and inspiration. I hope you are all well and staying in good spirits.