He’s the man of the moment, a character who is never far from the Star Wars conversation but right now could soon be at the center of it. That character is Boba Fett and Sideshow Collectibles bring us this stunning Fett print, painted by the amazing Jerry Vanderstelt. It’s available for $260.00, and will be arriving sometime between June and July 2020.
“You are free to use any methods necessary.”
Sideshow presents the Boba Fett: Dead or Alive Fine Art Print by artist Jerry Vanderstelt.
As a collection, Sideshow’s Mythos series are fine art collectibles that allow the collector to imagine what could have been, but maybe never was. Myths meant to be initiated by the eye and completed by the mind. Boba Fett: Dead or Alive brings the viewer along as the legendary bounty hunter embarks on a new assignment.
Artist Jerry Vanderstelt captures the blistering heat of a binary sunset as the iconic Boba Fett crouches on a rocky desert outcropping, his signature Slave I spaceship waiting nearby. From the bustling cityscapes of the metropolitan planets to the furthest reaches of the Outer Rim, no bounty can elude him for long. While his may be a complicated profession, Boba Fett always finds his mark, as indicated by the trophies of lightsaber hilts and Wookiee pelts he carries with him as evidence of countless successful captures. This latest bounty will be no different- Fett is prepared to take his target dead or alive.
Each Boba Fett: Dead or Alive Fine Art Print features an embossed Seal of Authenticity and is hand-signed by the artist as a part of the limited edition of 650 pieces. This fine art collectible is a high-fidelity reproduction of Vanderstelt’s original acrylic painting, capturing every inch of detail and texture befitting the galaxy’s deadliest bounty hunter.
Gather your intel and track down the Boba Fett: Dead or Alive Fine Art Print by Jerry Vanderstelt for your Star Wars collection today.
Officially licensed Star Wars Mythos Art Print
Limited edition of 650
24 x 18” fine art giclée print, approx. 27.50 x 22” with frame
100% cotton, archival matte finish Optica One Fine Art Paper 300GSM
Epson archival inks
Hand-signed by the artist, Jerry Vanderstelt
Embossed seal of authenticity
Black Frame details:
1.25″ Profile Wood Frame in Matte Black
Custom double mat design (Black, Burnt Orange)
Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
Framing grade acrylic
Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
- HAN SOLO (CARBONITE): Before attempting to trap Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader tested the carbon-freezing process on Han Solo. The smuggler survived, and was later freed by Princess Leia in Jabba the Hutt’s palace
- 40TH ANNIVERSARY FIGURE: Celebrate 40 years of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back with this Han Solo (Carbonite) The Black Series action figure featuring 1980s-inspired design
- VINTAGE-INSPIRED PACKAGING: Star Wars The Black Series Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back 40TH Anniversary 6-inch-scale classic Star Wars figures feature packaging with original Kenner branding (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- PREMIUM DETAILING: Star Wars fans and collectors can display this Han Solo (Carbonite) figure, featuring premium deco, in their action figure and vehicle collection
- LOOK FOR OTHER FIGURES FROM A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY: Look for movie- and entertainment-inspired Star Wars The Black Series figures to build a Star Wars galaxy (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)