The Black Series rolled out a slew of new figures last Thursday and along with it a new style of packaging, and Hasbro Pulse take a look back at the previous designs and the evolution to this new, refreshed look.
The reveal of the new Black Series packaging design has us fans inside Hasbro buzzing, because we know that the packages that hold the Black Series characters safely on shelf are nearly as important to many collectors as the figures themselves. We love the look of the new packages, which pay homage not only to the characters, but the iconic scenes of the Star Wars Galaxy.
But what goes into designing that look? Why have we changed the look over the years? How did we get here from where we started? If these are questions you’ve asked yourself, get ready… we talked to members of the Star Wars brand design and product design teams to peek behind the curtain and get some answers.
- Launch into lightspeed adventures with a collection of classic and new characters, vehicles, and role-play items that feature the authentic movie-styling and battle action of the Star Wars universe
- Build your Star Wars collection with the authentic, highly detailed Star Wars collectible figures, vehicles, and force FX light sabers from the black series
- Advance into battle with role play gear that includes blasters, masks, and iconic, customizable light sabers that are Part of the Star Wars blade builders system
- For nearly forty years, Star Wars has fueled the imaginations of Generations, and now it’s your turn to follow the adventures of Star Wars stories old and new
- Embark on an epic journey alongside the Rebel heroes where Imperial officers are Charged with protecting the empire invention against the Rebels at any cost.