Originally scheduled to reopen on its 65th birthday on 17th July, Disneyland remains closed and two senior players in the parks return to service – Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Chairman Josh D’Amaro and California Governor Newsom – have both had their say.
“We’re making a lot of progress in that space. The reason we set it aside… is we still have work to do. Progress is still being made. We’re still working on some details. As soon as we’re at a point where we can make [that] public, we will.”
D’Amaro had similarly encouraging news regarding Disney’s readiness to open.
“…we don’t have any California guidelines for opening. And as soon as a date and those guidelines are set, I can tell you we’re ready.”
So progress is being made by the state of California and Disney are ready to go once the green light is given. Fingers crossed for a safe transition into operations once the time arrives.
- Master the art of starfighter combat in the authentic piloting experience Star Wars: Squadrons
- Step into cockpits of starfighters from the new republic and Imperial fleets and fight in 5 vs. 5 space battles
- Take control of starfighters such as the X-wing and TIE fighter and customize your load-out and cosmetics
- Learn what it means to be a pilot in a thrilling Star Wars single-player story set after return of the Jedi
- The New Republic fights for freedom. The Empire demands order. We need you to join the galaxy's finest