No news on whether they welcome a little Jyn or a little Cassian, but for once the news from 2020 is good – according to the Daily Mail, Rogue One star Felicity Jones and husband Charles Guard have welcomed a new addition to their family, and the team at Fantha Tracks would very much like to send their best wishes to the proud parents and little Stardust.
Felicity Jones has given birth to her first child. In photos obtained by The Daily Mail, the Rogue One: A Star Wars Story actress was spotted pushing a baby stroll while out in London on Friday, Sept. 11.
E! News reached out to her rep for comment, but have not heard back.
The news comes nine months after E! News confirmed the British actress and her husband, director Charles Guard, were expecting a baby. At the time, Felicity, 36, revealed the first glimpse of her growing baby bump when she walked the red carpet at the premiere for The Aeronauts.
- Master the art of starfighter combat in the authentic piloting experience Star Wars: Squadrons
- Step into cockpits of starfighters from the new republic and Imperial fleets and fight in 5 vs. 5 space battles
- Take control of starfighters such as the X-wing and TIE fighter and customize your load-out and cosmetics
- Learn what it means to be a pilot in a thrilling Star Wars single-player story set after return of the Jedi
- The New Republic fights for freedom. The Empire demands order. We need you to join the galaxy's finest