Be sure to tune in to the 501stCast, the official podcast of the 501st Legion International Star Wars Costuming Organization for all Legion related news.
Here are the events for this week:
- 70th Explorers Garrison will be in St. Louis, MO for the St. Louis Symphony free concert at Forest Park Art Hill from 5:00 to 7:00 PM.
- Central California Garrison will be in Sacramento, CA for CrokerCon at the Crocker Art Museum from 6:00 to 9:30 PM.
- 70th Explorers Garrison will be in St. Louis, MO for the Music of John Williams at Powell Hall from September 13 to 15th.
- Bluegrass Garrison will be in Lexington, KY for a troop at Scarefest at Rupp Arena from September 13 to 15th.
- Central Garrison will be in Fargo, ND for Anime Fargo at Ramada from September 13 to 15th.
- Cloud City Garrison will be in Portland, OR for Rose City Comic Con from September 13 to 15th.
- Nordic Garrison will be in Kistamässan, Stockholm for Comic Con Stockholm from September 13 to 15th.
- Swiss Garrison will be in Zurich for the Zurich Game Show from September 13 to 15th.
- UK Garrison will be in Glasgow for the Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity at Oor Wullie’s Big Bucket Trail from September 13 to 15th.
- 70th Explorers Garrison will be in Overland Park, KS for Light the Night at Cleveland University from 5:00 to 7:00 PM.
- Alaskan Garrison will be in Anchorage, AK for the Anchorage Out of the Darkness Community Walk at Chuck Albrecht Ball Fields from 9:30 AM to noon, and in Anchorage, AK for Trunk-or-Treat at Arc of Anchorage from 4:15 to 7:15 PM.
- Austrian Garrison will be in Innsbruck, Austria for Star Wars Day at Bohemian Prater from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Central Garrison will be in St. Paul, MN for the Boy Scouts Popcorn Kick-Off at Fort Snelling Base Camp from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM, in Edina, MN for HOM Teal Strides for Ovarian Cancer at Rosland Park from 9:00 to 11:00 AM, and in Bismarck, ND for the Walk for Apraxia at Bismarck Capitol Building from 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM.
- Danish Garrison will be in Esbjerg for the Fantasy Festival from September 14 to 15th.
- Dune Sea Garrison will be in Tempe, AZ for the CHAMP 2019 5K Run/Walk at Kiwanis Park from 6:30 to 10:30 AM.
- Garrison Carida will be in Chambersburg, PA for the Summit-Wellspan Autism Awareness Fair from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM, and in Oaks, PA for Retrocon at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center from September 14 to 15th.
- Garrison Tyranus will be in Newport News, VA for the St. Baldrick’s Team Wes Strong event at 1st Advantage Federal Credit Union from 4:00 to 8:00 PM.
- Great Lakes Garrison will be in Lake Orion, MI for LOPalooza, in Flint, MI for Flint Fall Comic-Fest, in Rochester Hills, MI for RHPL Comic Fest, in Grand Rapids, MI for the Walk for Wishes, and in Grand Rapids, MI for the Walk to End Alzheimer’s.
- Garrison Excelsior will be in Rochester, NY for RocCon from September 14 to 15th.
- Hungarian Garrison will be in Budapest for Day of Stars 2019 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Ireland Garrison will be at The Great Glengormley Get Together at Lilian Bland Park.
- Northeast Remnant Garrison will be in Bayonne, NJ for First Responder Appreciation Day at 16th Street Municipal Park from 1:00 to 4:00 PM, and in Port Monmouth, NJ for Tattoo for Autism at VFW Post 2179 from 2:00 to 5:00 PM.
- Northern Darkness Garrison will be in Fort Wayne, IN for the 21st Annual DSANI Buddy Walk at Parkview Field from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Oklahoma Garrison will be in Maysville, OK for Wiley Post Festival from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- Old Line Garrison will be in Baltimore, MD for the Donate Life Family Fun Run and 5K from 8:00 to 10:00 AM, in Washington D.C. for Deafopia Gallaudet at Gallaudet University Field House from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and in Frederick, MD for the Buddy Walk for Down Syndrome at Baker Park from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- Southern California Garrison will be in Chino, CA for Sky Kids from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM, and in Bakersfield, CA for Bakerfield Collector-Con at Rabobank Arena from September 14 to 15th.
- Star Garrison will be at Fall Fun Fest 2019 May the Steam Be With You, and in Mansfield, TX for the 5th Annual Fabulous Faith 5K & Fun Run.
- UK Garrison will be in Coalville for Disney Day For the Family Holiday Association at TUI from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM, in Southampton for Fun for Brooke at Kings Community Church from 2:00 to 5:00 PM, and in South Petherton for the South Petherton Carnival at Scout Hut from 7:00 to 8:30 PM.
- Wisconsin Garrison will be in Milwaukee, WI for the Maker Faire at the Wisconsin Center from September 14 to 15th, and at Marquette University for the Brigg’s and Al’s Run and Walk from 8:00 to 10:00 AM.
- 70th Explorers Garrison will be in Kansas City, MO for Star Wars Night with the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Central California Garrison will be in Papillion, NE for the SHARP Race Towards Brain Aneurysm Awareness at Werner Park from 8:30 to 10:00 AM.
- Dewback Ridge Garrison will be in Albuquerque, NM for Intergalactic Day at the Rail Yards Market from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- Japanese Garrison will be in Ikoma City for the Yoshimoto Arts Cultural Festival from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Northeast Remnant Garrison will be in Bradley Beach, NJ for the Walk to End Hydrocephalus from 8:30 AM to 10:30 PM.
- Northern Darkness Garrison will be in Fort Wayne, IN for the Carnival at Waynesdale Park from noon to 4:00 PM.
- Old Line Garrison will be in Glen Burnie, MD for Family Fun Day at Marley Station Mall from noon to 4:00 PM.
- Wisconsin Garrison will be in Milwaukee, WI for the Walk to End Alzheimer’s at Henry W. Maier Festival Park from 8:00 AM to noon, and in Fitchburg, WI for the Make-A-Wish Walk for Wishes at McKee Farms Park from 8:00 to 11:00 AM.
- Timberline Garrison will be in Pocatello, ID for the Kindness Community Kick-Off Carnival from 6:00 to 9:00 PM.
- HARPER DESIGN
- Hardcover Book
- Windham, Ryder (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 176 Pages - 10/24/2017 (Publication Date) - Harper Design (Publisher)