Speaking with The Guardian, Diego Luna briefly discussed the forthcoming Cassian Andor TV show, making clear that while he was looking forward to the show, he was in no rush to get back to shooting as we all come slowly out of lockdown.
“Shooting is starting around the world, so slowly we’re going back, but there’s no rush. To me, what this pandemic brought to my attention is that there [are] priorities. We have to be cautious and we have to be wise on when and how to go back. And the how is the most important, because if we go back to be who we were, we’ve wasted our opportunity, we wasted a major opportunity of rethinking and reinventing much of the stuff we believed was crucial and essential that clearly is not.”
With Luna’s own children contracting coronavirus, and new ways of filming TV shows now in full effect, his comments can be read in a handful of ways, but however you wish to read it, he is right – we certainly do have to be cautious.
- Master the art of starfighter combat in the authentic piloting experience Star Wars: Squadrons
- Step into cockpits of starfighters from the new republic and Imperial fleets and fight in 5 vs. 5 space battles
- Take control of starfighters such as the X-wing and TIE fighter and customize your load-out and cosmetics
- Learn what it means to be a pilot in a thrilling Star Wars single-player story set after return of the Jedi
- The New Republic fights for freedom. The Empire demands order. We need you to join the galaxy's finest