- The Mandalorian
- Star Wars: A New Hope
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Empire of Dreams: The Story of the Star Wars Trilogy
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Seasons One to Five)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars — The Lost Missions
- Star Wars Rebels (All Seasons)
- Star Wars Resistance Season One
- LEGO Star Wars: The New Yoda Chronicles — Clash of the Skywalkers
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures (All Seasons)
- LEGO Star Wars: All-Stars
During the first year of service launch in the US, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Solo: A Star Wars Story, and Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker will become available.
Coming to Disney+ in February 2020 is the long-awaited conclusion of the beloved animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars, with 12 new episodes helmed by series shepherd Dave Filoni.
A Cassian Andor live-action series starring Diego Luna (reprising his Rogue One role) is in the works for Disney+, and just announced at D23 Expo 2019, an Obi-Wan Kenobi series starring Ewan McGregor is planned for the service.
Disney+ is currently available in The Netherlands, will launch in the USA and Canada on 12th November, and on 19th November in Australia and New Zealand.
Content in each region may vary due to rights issues.
No launch date has been provided for any other countries.
A bounty will be placed on the heads of any scum or villian in the rest of the world accessing The Mandalorian by any other method than Disney+.