Fantasy Flight Games preview the Lando Calrissian Commander Expansion for Star Wars: Legion. They’ve already talked about Lando’s quick thinking that helps you use even more command cards, and here they reveal the rest of his command cards, his flawed card and explore ways he can be readied to battle the guys who arrived right before you did.
“Well, he seems very friendly.”
–C-3PO, Star Wars™: The Empire Strikes Back
Sometimes bravado is better than bravery.
Always sure of himself and possessing a desire to impress, Lando Calrissian leads Rebel missions with a self-confidence rarely seen in a battlefield commander. Fortunately for him, he has the skills–and luck–to back up the bravado and soon you’ll be able to use Calrissian’s abilities to shape your strategies with the Lando Calrissian Commander Expansion for Star Wars™: Legion!
Although he may be known as quite the sharpshooter, Lando Calrissian brings more to a mission than just his skill with a blaster. His three signature command cards give him the chance to influence your entire army’s strategy at key points of a battle and playing the right card at the right time could shift the momentum in your favor. What’s more, as a commander, you can equip Calrissian with an array of upgrades that further enhance his ability to help friendly units.
- Adds the infamous scoundrel Lando Calrissian to player armies
- Customizable, unpainted, hard plastic miniature with different cape and pose options
- Lando Calrissian’s three signature command cards make player armies even more unpredictable
- Six upgrade cards invite players to give Lando Calrissian even more abilities
- English (Publication Language)