FFG has a closer look at the new objectives found in Rebellion in the Rim.
“When I was young, I was told amazing stories of creatures that lived in the stars, traveled between the worlds. Old pilots said it was the purrgil who inspired us to jump from system to system. But I don’t believe it.”
—Hera Syndulla, Star Wars: Rebels
The Galactic Civil War is tearing the galaxy apart, and nowhere is the fighting fiercer than in the lawless Mid and Outer Rim. These often ignored systems may be far removed from the glittering lights of the Core Worlds, but they are rich with resources and potential allies that may be able to shift the scales of power. Both the Galactic Empire and the Rebel Alliance are desperate to gain a steadier hold on the region, presenting the perfect opportunity for newly promoted commanders to lead their fleets and make a name for themselves.
In the Rebellion in the Rim campaign expansion for Star Wars™: Armada, two to six players journey to the farthest reaches of the galaxy, where they must fight for control of the valuable territories over the course of multiple battles across the Rim. But the exact missions themselves may differ with each adventure as the needs of each side shift with the tides of war. If you wish to advance through the ranks and lead your fleet to victory, you must be prepared to face any challenge.
- Campaign includes team battles, allowing you to play more cooperatively than ever before
- Flexible mechanics scale to accommodate fleets of any size
- Build your own unique task force Commander to lead your armadas into battle
- New Squadron cards introduce new rogues and villains to star Wars: Armada
- New objectives bring tactical challenges for both campaign and standard play