No matter how skilled they are, starfighter pilots can only do so much from the cockpits of their individual ships. Seeking to overcome these limitations, the Separatist Alliance takes a novel approach to space combat. Rather than “traditional” organic pilots controlling only a single ship, they turn to groups of interlinked droid starfighters that share tactical data in real time and coordinate their movements to overwhelm their enemies.
At the heart of these attack groups is the Vulture-class droid fighter. While weak in isolation, a sufficient number of these fighters can quickly become too much for even the most experienced pilots to handle. Already capable of precise combat calculations, Vulture droids become even more deadly when they’re fed additional tactical data from supporting command ships. Soon, you’ll be able to make these droids the cornerstone of your own strategies with the Vulture-class Droid Fighter Expansion Pack for X-Wing™!
Within this expansion, you’ll find one Vulture-class droid fighter miniature, beautifully painted in the colors of the Trade Federation as well as five ship cards representing different programming styles for you to employ in battle. You can further shape your Vulture droid to fit your personal strategy with five upgrade cards.
- A Scum and Villainy starship expansion for X-Wing second edition
- Features a highly detailed pre-painted customized yet-1300 light freighter miniature with detachable escape craft
- Outfit your ship with cards featuring both classic characters and those introduced in solo: a Star Wars story
- Detachable escape craft adds new strategic options
- Eight Scum pilots and fourteen upgrades provide new customization options for your X-Wing second edition squadrons