Hosted by Star Wars fan and StarWars.com contributor, Kelly Knox, the creative team behind Vader Immortal reconnects and shares their favorite memories of what it was like to create a new canonical story centered around one of the most iconic characters in the Star Wars galaxy.
Featuring Writer & Executive Producer David S. Goyer, Director Ben Snow, Executive Producer Mark S. Miller, and ILMxLAB Lead QA Marissa Martinez-Hoadley, the conversation uncovers everything from how this project all began to how the Lightsaber Dojo makes you really feel like you have the Force, and what it was like working with Maya Rudolph, the voice behind droid companion ZO-E3.
The complete Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series is available now on PlayStation VR.
Purchase here: North America: http://bit.ly/VaderSIEA
Vader Immortal is a cinematic, interactive experience that lets you step inside a galaxy far, far away into the role of a smuggler operating near Mustafar, the fiery planet that Darth Vader calls home. You’ll find yourself in a grand adventure where you can hone your lightsaber skills, navigate dangers, and come face to face with Vader himself.
Subscribe to ILMxLAB on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/ilmxlab
Follow ILMxLAB on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ilmxlab/
Like ILMxLAB on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ILMxLAB/
Follow ILMxLAB on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ILMxLAB/
- Master the art of starfighter combat in the authentic piloting experience Star Wars: Squadrons
- Step into cockpits of starfighters from the new republic and Imperial fleets and fight in 5 vs. 5 space battles
- Take control of starfighters such as the X-wing and TIE fighter and customize your load-out and cosmetics
- Learn what it means to be a pilot in a thrilling Star Wars single-player story set after return of the Jedi
- The New Republic fights for freedom. The Empire demands order. We need you to join the galaxy's finest