Hasbro have revealed the link and the date that the HASLAB Sail Barge goes on sale to countries outside of the USA and Canada. If for some reason you hadn’t heard, you can read all about it here.
The link to buy it (On Thursday 28th March 2019) is here.
But how would you like to have the barge but for free? Interested? Then read on….
Hasbro have very kindly given us a HASLAB Sail Barge to unbox and showcase and we want to pass this work of art on to a follower of Fantha Tracks TV.
To win the barge, subscribe to our YouTube Channel, watch our unboxing video (with Matt Booker and Star Wars actor Dee Tails) and fill out the form below telling us how many times “the star of The Force Awakens” Constable Zuvio appears. Quick hint – you need to watch it right to the very end to count all of his appearances.
Once you have your answer, complete the form below (ensuring you tell us your YouTube name so we can check you are a subscriber) and make sure you submit your entry no later than midnight on 31st March 2019. We will then randomly select a winner from the correct answers.
Now this bit is important. Due to the size of the barge you have two options on how to receive it.
Firstly you can collect it from Automattic Comics and Toys in Corsham, Wiltshire, SN13 9BQ UK at a time and date to be arranged.
Secondly you can arrange for it to be shipped from Automattic Comics and Toys in Corsham, Wiltshire, SN13 9BQ, UK. All arrangements and costs of having the item shipped will have to be met directly by yourself and the delivery address will have to be in mainland UK.
To be clear, you don’t have to be a UK resident to enter, but you must be able to get it collected or shipped to an address in mainland UK.
If you do win but aren’t able to comply with these terms then we reserve the right to void your entry and we will randomly pick another correct entry.
[contact-form-7 id=”130″ title=”Competition”]
You have until midnight on 31st March 2019 to get those entries in and the winner will be contacted shortly after. Now, for the small print….
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to Fantha Tracks readers, followers and listeners in the UK, except for team members (and their families) of Fantha Tracks.
- There is no age limit on entry.
- Use of a false name or non-uk address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The prize on offer is an opened and assemble product that is being displayed – the condition of the prize (including the packaging) will reflect this. To be clear this is not a mint in box product.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Fantha Tracks relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s) once the winner has been contacted.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- The “winner” will have to either collect the item from SN13 9BQ or arrange (and pay the costs) of having the item shipped to an address in the UK mainland.
- You do not have to be in the UK to enter but you do have to be able to have the item shipped to a UK mainland address
There you go, boring legal bit over – now what are you waiting for – go count the Zuvio appearances and the very best of luck!
- Detailed 6-inch figure looks like Constable Zuvio from Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Expand and enhance Star Wars collections
- Play with the 2 included accessories
- Includes figure and 2 accessories.