We’re back for our second episode of the week as Making Tracks returns for episode 55. We delve into the Star Wars: Squadrons ‘Hunted’ trailer, the choice of six new lightsabers to vote for at Dok Ondar’s, talk Liam Neeson and his admiration of The Phantom Menace and Ahmed Best, take a listeners question (do you think Star Wars Detours should finally be released?) and much more.
You can contact any of our shows and send in your listeners questions by emailing email@example.com or comment on our social media feeds:
This episode we discuss:
- ‘Hunted’, the Star Wars: Squadrons short is here.
- We talk Liam Neeson and his appreciation of The Phantom Menace and Ahmed Best.
- Which lightsaber will you vote for to arrive next at Galaxy’s Edge?
Tune in on the platform of your choice below:
Or find us on Smart Speakers such as Amazon Alexa, Apple HomePod, Google Home, and Sonos. We are also available in your car with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, on your gaming console, and television; and of course you can find us on the Fantha Tracks App. For all the details on how to listen in and subscribe, check out our dedicated page for Fantha Tracks Radio.
- Hardcover Book
- Dickinson, Seth (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 576 Pages - 11/10/2020 (Publication Date) - Del Rey (Publisher)