Sideshow Collectibles slide into the kitchen with 3 releases via Uncanny Brands. First off there’s the Deluxe Millennium Falcon waffle maker, available now for $49.99.
They’re tasty, delicious, and can make the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs. Serve up replicas of the Millennium Falcon in waffle form in your very own Millennium Falcon waffle maker. What’s the cargo?!? It’s waffles!
Next up it’s the R2-D2 Popcorn maker, yours for $99.99 and available to ship right away.
This officially-licensed hot air popper is the perfect companion for a Star Wars viewing party. Pour in the kernels and watch through the clear top as hot air pops them for a healthy, delicious snack. Meticulous detailing with easy to clean, removable parts makes this popper a little hero.
Finally there’s the Stormtrooper toaster, $49.99 and in the mail right away should you choose to order one.
Behold the Bucket head. Make way for the shock troopers of the Imperial Army. Crafted in sturdy white plastic and meticulously detailed, the Stormtrooper Toaster will make a striking addition to your assortment of kitchen electrics.
Pop in two pieces of bread, toaster pastries, hamburger buns or English muffins, and in moments it is ejected with the Galactic Empire logo toasted right on them. Like your toast on the dark side? A handy dial provides temperature adjustment. Measuring a hefty 12″ X 10″ X 7.95″ and weighing in at 4.1 lbs. of mystery and menace, the imposing presence of Stormtrooper will help eaters start their day feeling they too are the keenest weapon in the Emperor’s arsenal.
- Master the art of starfighter combat in the authentic piloting experience Star Wars: Squadrons
- Step into cockpits of starfighters from the new republic and Imperial fleets and fight in 5 vs. 5 space battles
- Take control of starfighters such as the X-wing and TIE fighter and customize your load-out and cosmetics
- Learn what it means to be a pilot in a thrilling Star Wars single-player story set after return of the Jedi
- The New Republic fights for freedom. The Empire demands order. We need you to join the galaxy's finest