Tune in to the 30th studio episode of Making Tracks on Tuesday for our chat with Mark Von Ohlen who walks us through what’s coming our way over the next few months with Star Wars Authentics and Topps, and here’s some info showing what’s on the horizon.
It’s going to be a very busy month here at Star Wars Authentics as we have new photo launches planned all throughout the month of April!
· Every Monday new official photos from Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 7 will be added to the site.
Check out the photo collection here which features over 450 images from the show including Season 7 Episode 6 with Episode 7 coming Monday:
· New Unit Photography from The Mandalorian is coming next week!
We already have 500 official photos from The Mandalorian on the site and will be adding new unit photos next week.
Check out the photo collection here:
· New official photos from Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order are coming later this month!
The new photos will feature some new characters as well as scenes from the game.
Check out the current photo collection here:
· New scenic photos from Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker were just added to the site this week!
More scenic photos are coming in the next two weeks and we will have new unit photography later this month.
You can see the current collection of 300 photos from the film here:
· Check out my video on YouTube where I showcase the new prints from Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker.
We’ll be doing more videos like this in the future so fans can see the printed photos.
Don’t forget – you can use code SWASAVE10 at checkout to save 10% off your order!