Here they come – Fantasy Flight Games announces six new expansions for Star Wars: X-Wing: TIE/rb Heavy Expansion Pack, Heralds of Hope Squadron Pack, Eta-2 Actis Expansion Pack, Nimbus-class V-Wing Expansion Pack, Droid Tri-Fighter Expansion Pack and the Jango Fett Slave I Expansion Pack.
“Some things are stronger than blood.”
–Luke Skywalker, Star Wars™: The Rise of Skywalker
From the battle above Naboo that would escalate into the Clone Wars to the battle of Starkiller base in the waning days of the New Republic, starfighters have played a defining role in the history of the Star Wars galaxy. Now, new fighters are on the way to redefine the tense dogfights that play out on your tabletop.
Fantasy Flight Games is happy to announce six new expansions for Star Wars™: X-Wing:
Featuring new ships from every era of the Star Wars saga, this wave unlocks content for both established factions and those still building an identity. Multiple options for both the Galactic Republic and Separatist Alliance invite players to dive deeper into the Clone Wars while the Galactic Empire adds a new TIE variant directly from Solo: A Star Wars Story. Finally, the Resistance sees some of its core fighters revitalized with new pilots, upgrades, and paint schemes straight out of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
- Master the art of starfighter combat in the authentic piloting experience Star Wars: Squadrons
- Step into cockpits of starfighters from the new republic and Imperial fleets and fight in 5 vs. 5 space battles
- Take control of starfighters such as the X-wing and TIE fighter and customize your load-out and cosmetics
- Learn what it means to be a pilot in a thrilling Star Wars single-player story set after return of the Jedi
- The New Republic fights for freedom. The Empire demands order. We need you to join the galaxy's finest