Even if you don’t feel the need to brag, as you master your skills and gain power, others will notice. This was true of Luke Skywalker as Darth Vader recognized the young Jedi’s progress, and it’s true of every fan of Star Wars™: Destiny who participates in Organized Play and casually plays with a deck full of alternate art and extended art cards.
These cards don’t make you more powerful, but they serve as an outward sign of your skills and confidence. They stand testament to the games you’ve played and won—even to the games that you’ve lost and from which you’ve learned the most valuable lessons.
So as you look forward to the fourth season of Star Wars: Destiny Organized Play for 2018, what will your opponents notice as they look at you? What signs of power will they recognize? What will you find in the Season Four prizes to add to your decks?
- Control the heroes and villains of the Star Wars saga with two 23- card decks
- Features sixteen unique and beautifully crafted dice used to bring the epic duels of Star Wars to your tabletop
- Easy-to-learn rules have you playing within minutes
- New cards expand your Star Wars: Destiny collection
- Fully expandable with a wide range of starter decks and booster packs