Fantasy Flight Games have a preview for their new Star Wars: Outer Rim game, this one is about taking on jobs.
A high-stakes game of sabacc can be rigged in your favor, a shipment of coaxium crystals is ripe for the taking from the spice mines of Kessel, an underwater temple on Mon Calamari must hold countless treasures. These are the opportunities that present themselves to those who call the Outer Rim their home.
These jobs are a source of fame and fortune for any scoundrel living their life on the galaxy’s edge, and it will take a unique mix of skills and wits to pull them off flawlessly. Do you have what it takes to become a living legend on the Outer Rim?
- A new 96-page adventure for the Star Wars: force and Destiny roleplaying game
- Takes pcs into the outer rim on the search for a dangerous force imbued artifact
- Features a new force power that enables pcs to affect others' emotions
- Introduces plenty of new adversaries and includes two new location gazetteers
- Fully compatible with edge of the empire and age of Rebellion roleplaying systems