Need more Star Wars gaming in your life? Fantasy Flight Games will fill your hold with their new board game Star Wars: Outer Rim, a game for 1 to 4 players about the seedier side of Star Wars. Out Q2 2019 and available for pre-order now.
“It’s the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs. I’ve outrun Imperial starships. Not the local bulk cruisers mind you, I’m talking about the big Corellian ships now. She’s fast enough for you old man. What’s the cargo?”
–Han Solo, Star Wars: A New Hope
Scoundrels in the Star Wars galaxy have to stay on the move. Whether they’re avoiding entanglements with the authorities or searching for a fresh well of credits, the bounty hunters and scoundrels that populate the Outer Rim can never stay in one place for too long. And as these scoundrels make their way across the edge of the galaxy, tales of their adventures turn their journeys into legends.
If you hope to become the most famous or infamous scoundrel in the galaxy, you can’t nest on one planet. Odd jobs will only get you so far and your adventures will take you from planet to planet as you expand your legacy in the Outer Rim. But be warned, you aren’t alone. Rebels, Imperials, Hutts and Crime Lords all have a stake in the Outer Rim, and their patrols stalk the skies.
- Includes new Explorer specializations such as the Archeologist and Driver
- Features new options for backgrounds, Obligations and Motivations, based on the themes of exploration, hunting and trade
- Introduces new equipment options useful to all players
- A powerful tool for GMs to use in crafting campaigns with an exploration theme, or to more deeply involve Explorer characters
- Objective sets for each affiliation are playable in both multiplayer and head-to-head games