Great news for LEGO enthusiasts, Blocks Magazine are offering all print subscribers access to their full digital back catalogue, making it easier for readers to find a specific article, technique guide or review.
Blocks is delighted to announce that we’re opening up the back catalogue, providing access to more than 80 digital back issues of the LEGO magazine for fans, including the rare pilot issue. Print subscribers will get this new perk completely free for the duration of their subscription!
The team at Blocks magazine is always looking for ways to offer better value to our print subscribers, and this might be the best offering yet. Now, every single back issue of the magazine is part of a digital archive that print subscribers will have access to.
Every single back issue is included in the digital back catalogue, including the rare pilot issue and Issue 1! Within the more than 9,000 pages there are classic features including the making of The LEGO Batman Movie, a look back at LEGO Pirates, how NEXO KNIGHTS was created, our review of the epic 71040 The Disney Castle, a trip to the beach to hunt for LEGO bricks and the prosthetic arm inspired by LEGO connections.
Even if you already have a huge stash of back issues, this is going to prove handy – you can search the archive, so if you want to see every article about Blacktron, you can find the issue and the page where those features appear. You can then enjoy the digital version or dig out the paper copy and know exactly where you’ll find the feature.
This new perk is in addition to the existing benefits that print subscribers get;
• Entry into the monthly prize draw to win LEGO sets
• Save money – a print subscription is cheaper than individual issues
• The magazine early, ahead of when it arrives in shops
• No hassle – Blocks magazine comes to you
• Discounts on selected items in the Blocks online shop
To find out more and set up your print subscription today, visit www.blocksmag.com. Any questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
‘We have an incredible library of content and it’s amazing that people will now have access to it. I’m really glad that people who have joined the Blocks train along the way – or have buried their back issues under piles of LEGO sets – will be able to enjoy these classic features,’ said Blocks Editor Graham Hancock.
Information for Editors
• Blocks is available in print and digital formats
• Worldwide shipping at www.blocksmag.com
• Direct debit subscriptions now available for subscribers worldwide – pay four times a year instead of annually
• Monthly prize draw for subscribers with awesome LEGO prizes
• Full digital back catalogue available to print subscribers
• New perfect bound cover and improved paper quality in response to reader feedback
• Cover price £5.49
• Available from WHSmith, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Waitrose, Morrisons, and many independent high street retailers
• Available from Barnes & Noble in US and many independent retailers worldwide
Stay tuned as later today we will be running a Fantha Tracks exclusive.
- Fly freely through the galaxy to discover many of the saga's most legendary locations
- Switch between films at will
- This is the ultimate LEGO Star Wars experience