OH yes, you’d better believe it, and if that’s not the single best headline ever then I’m a spit-roasted kowakian monkey lizard. The MK Citizen took a look at the numbers from the last census and managed to work out that the percentage of Jedi Knights in the Wolverton area of Milton Keynes was the highest in the country, outnumbering even heavy metal fans (which considering Milton Keynes Bowl is nearby is saying something).
And out of a population in Milton Keynes of 248,821, 1,103 people – or one in 225 every of the local population – put their religion as ‘Jedi Knight’. The national average saw less than one in 315 people as self-confessed Jedi.
Only 19 people said they believed in Heavy Metal. It is not clear what denomination this referred to, or whether Nu Metal adherents are welcome to events hosted by Led Zeppelin and Deep Purple fans.
The Jedi centre of the city is Wolverton, where 101 self-confessed knights lived. However even there they were still some way behind the most popular answers of Christianity (46.6 per cent), no religion (34 per cent), and Islam (10 per cent).
- STAR WARS CHILDHOOD FAVORITE CHARACTER - From that little known movie series Star Wars, your favorite droid has been given the vinyl figure bobble head treatment with this Star Wars Luke Skywalker Pop.
- COLLECT THEM ALL - Bring home your favorite classic Star Wars character from a galaxy far, far away, makes a great collector item for both children and adult collectors alike.
- STAND UP SIZE - Luke Skywalker Pop! Vinyl Bobble Head! Standing on top of a display base, this figure measures 3.75-inches tall.
- DESIGNER TOYS - Inspired by designer toys and stylized character collectibles the world over, Funko is back with Pop Vinyl Bobble Heads.
- PERFECT GIFT - This toy is perfect gift for children’s 3 years and above, best for occasions like birthdays, achievements, Christmas and makes great idea for an item collection.