Grab your sandals, we’re heading into the deserts of the Star Wars galaxy as we discuss the potential of the forthcoming Kenobi series from director Deborah Chow and step across the galaxy into the Western Reaches to Jakku where Constable Zuvio resides as we talk all things ‘Zuveum’ with museum curator Martin Keeler. All this and more womp rats than your T-16 can handle on episode 44 of Making Tracks.
You can contact any of our shows and send in your listeners questions by emailing email@example.com or comment on our social media feeds:
This episode we discuss:
- Deborah Chow commented on the differences between working on The Mandalorian and her forthcoming work on Kenobi. We dive into that, and the potential for the series.
- What is The Zuveum, and why is it making a bigger splash than a thirsty Happabore? We catch up with museum curator Martin Keeler to explain.
- Follow The Zuveum on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Tune in on the platform of your choice below:
Or find us on Smart Speakers such as Amazon Alexa, Apple HomePod, Google Home, and Sonos. We are also available in your car with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, on your gaming console, and television; and of course you can find us on the Fantha Tracks App. For all the details on how to listen in and subscribe, check out our dedicated page for Fantha Tracks Radio.
- Hardcover Book
- Dickinson, Seth (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 576 Pages - 11/10/2020 (Publication Date) - Del Rey (Publisher)