Episode 79 of Making Tracks arrives like a Jakku summer and brings with it a Star Destroyer-stuffed sand dune of news. We discuss the arrival of The Bad Batch to Disney Plus on 4th May, Temuera Morrison talking Boba Fett, Ewan McGregor getting into fighting shape for Obi-Wan Kenobi, new Hasbro Fan Celebration reveals, Bill Burr and Rob Lowe talking The Mandalorian, Daisy Ridley as a potential Spider-Woman and how Spider-Man actor Tom Holland could have been Finn in the sequel trilogy. All this and the usual Fantha banter on Making Tracks.
You can contact any of our shows and send in your listeners questions by emailing email@example.com or comment on our social media feeds:
This episode we discuss:
- The Bad Batch comes to Disney Plus on 4th May.
- Temuera Morrison is filming The Book of Boba Fett, and loving it.
- Ewan McGregor is in fighting shape getting ready for Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- Bill Burr and Rob Lowe talk accents, rotoscoping and The Mandalorian.
- Hasbro Fan Celebration brings The Black Series, helmets and The Vintage Collection reveals.
- Could Daisy Ridley play Spider-Woman?
- In another life Tom Holland could have played Finn in the sequel trilogy.
Tune in on the platform of your choice below:
Or find us on Smart Speakers such as Amazon Alexa, Apple HomePod, Google Home, and Sonos. We are also available in your car with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, on your gaming console, and television; and of course you can find us on the Fantha Tracks App. For all the details on how to listen in and subscribe, check out our dedicated page for Fantha Tracks Radio.