In a galaxy of rootleaf stew, Making Tracks is a prime Bantha steak; here for your delectation, the Marks chew through more awards for The Mandalorian and The Clone Wars, raise a glass to the late Felix Silla and Ira Keeler, nibble on the news that filming on Andor is finished at Little Marlow, savour the thought of Mads Mikkelsen in Indiana Jones 5 and masticate over the possibility of Rian Johnson directing in the realms of The Mandalorian. All that and plenty for dessert on episode 86 of Making Tracks.
You can contact any of our shows and send in your listeners questions by emailing email@example.com or comment on our social media feeds:
This episode we discuss:
- We say thank you and goodnight to Felix Silla and Ira Keeler.
- The Mandalorian and The Clone Wars win even more awards.
- Andor has finished filming in Little Marlow and Stellan Skarsgard talks about the show.
- Mads Mikkelsen joins the cast of Indiana Jones 5.
- Could Rian Johnson be directing an episode of The Mandalorian?
Tune in on the platform of your choice below:
Or find us on Smart Speakers such as Amazon Alexa, Apple HomePod, Google Home, and Sonos. We are also available in your car with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, on your gaming console, and television; and of course you can find us on the Fantha Tracks App. For all the details on how to listen in and subscribe, check out our dedicated page for Fantha Tracks Radio.
Star Wars: Black Series X-Wing Helmet: Wedge Antilles @ ForbiddenPlanet.com