The Rise of Skywalker will be here in just a few days time and the names of characters and planets are slowly being revealed through a variety of sources. The latest name to be shown is that of the Resistance fighter played by Dominic Monaghan – Beaumont Kin.
ComicBook collated some interviews conducted by Monaghan regarding his appearance, specifically where his character appears in the film.
“J.J. is a friend of mine and he said to me that at some point I’d get the opportunity to read the script. ‘Just be aware of the fact that there are massive sequences in Act Two, there are massive sequences in Act Three but because we’re shooting Act One first, I’ve put you in there and you seem to not be around as much in Act Two and Act Three but that’s because that’s what we’re doing first so I want you here, I want you invested. So read the script but just know there won’t be long until there’ll be a re-draft of those things and we’ll see you a little bit more’. So I read it, and the script is amazing and obviously there isn’t a lot I can say.”
- The Lost Flashbacks: All-New, Unseen Flashbacks Reveal Additional Secrets
- Welcome To Oahu: The Making Of The Pilot: Behind-The- Scenes Featurette On Lost's Premiere Episode
- The Genesis Of Lost: Series Creators Tell How The Show Was Conceived
- Designing A Disaster: Exciting Insights Into The Look Of Lost
- Commentaries: Observations From The Cast And Creators