Last week, in association with our friends at Star Wars Authentics, we gave you lucky Fantha followers the chance to win a signed 10 x 8 John Boyega photograph. We sifted through the entrants, sorted out the correct entries and chose a winner at random, and that winner is:
Huge congratulations to Brian, thanks for following us on social media and we hope you enjoy your signed, certified John Boyega photograph from Star Wars Authentics.
And for those of you curious for the competition answer:
John Boyega starred in the 2011 Brit flick Attack The Block with a fellow Star Wars performer and Doctor Who, but who are they?
1: Jodie Whitaker and Dee Tails
2: Arti Shah and Jodie Whitaker
3: John Hurt and Arti Shah
• John Boyega as Finn 8×10 Autographed in Blue Ink Photo
• All autographed photos are directly witnessed while being signed by an independent representative from Authenticators, Inc. who affixes a tamperproof Star Wars Authentics hologram that can be verified by entering your hologram information in our authentication database found here
• Please use the drop down menu to select framed version
• Frame is black and is a wood composite with standard glass (not UV protected)
• The autographed photo is affixed to foam core using acid free tape (not recommended removing from frame)
• The photo stock is KODAK PROFESSIONAL ENDURA Premier Paper has been formulated to provide excellent dye stability and print longevity for prints displayed under typical home lighting conditions, and typical home dark storage conditions. Photographic dyes, like all dyes, can change with time and exposure to sunlight, ultraviolet radiation, excessive heat, and high humidity.
Since its launch in 2006, Authenticators, Inc. (A.I) has become the industry standard for autographed and game-used memorabilia authentication as the exclusive provider for Major League Baseball. Designed to distinguish officially authenticated memorabilia from other items on the market, the program offers an objective third-party authentication system that guarantees genuine memorabilia for collectors all over the world.
Once witnessed, items receive a tamper-proof hologram created by OpSec, U.S. with a unique alpha-numeric combination to easily identify its authenticity. Collectors can easily distinguish officially authenticated memorabilia from other items by locating this official hologram.