It’s one of the most iconic pieces of footwear in all of film, and it started life as a regular, off-the-shelf product and now the Rey Linen by Po-Zu shows why it’s the perfect boot.
Every so often an item in your wardrobe becomes your go-to piece.
You wear it almost everyday. You travel with it. You rely on it. So much so that It defies the twice-yearly ‘seasonal wardrobe changeover’. Because it is just that versatile…
• The boot is iconic. inspired by those worn by Rey (Daisy Ridley) and featured in Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise Of Skywalker, these are screen accurate versions, ideal for Cosplay, and everyday.
• Made from pure linen, they are sustainable and let your feet breathe – cooling you down in hot weather.
• They are fully lined in Organic Cotton, which feels soft on the side and is durable and hard wearing.
• These boots are super comfy and feature a built-in 12mm Foot-Mattress. Made from coconut husk and natural latex, it’s springy and moulds to your feet, providing unparalleled comfort underfoot, and good air circulation, which keeps your feet dry
• This boot is 100% Vegan
• It is also manufactured solvent-free – no nasty chemicals were involved
• The soles are stitched for added durability
• The fit on the calf is adjustable, owing to a rear lace-up system – suit your own shape and size
• It’s co-branded Star Wars | Po-Zu – a collectors dream
Buy yourself a pair, it’s good for the sole.
- Wong, Alyssa (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 120 Pages - 01/26/2021 (Publication Date) - Marvel (Publisher)