It’s competition time and we’re giving a lucky UK reader the chance to win a copy of The Rise of Skywalker on Blu-ray.
To win, you first need to watch this video from Fantha Tracks TV, taken on the blue carpet at The Rise of Skywalker European premiere.
Now, you need to correctly answer this question:
[contact-form-7 id=”130″ title=”Competition”]
You’ve got until 9.00am next Sunday 19th April to get your answers in and we will choose a winner and announce it on next week’s 32nd studio episode of Making Tracks, which will be available right here a week today, Tuesday 21st April.
And just in case you’re not the lucky winner, Episode 32 will also give you the chance to win a copy of the The Rise of Skywalker on Blu-ray, so get entering here on the site and then try again next Tuesday with Making Tracks.
Now for the legal bit.
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Blu-ray, Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Disney and Lucasfilm are not sponsors of this competition.
- Entries must be received by 9.00am on 19th April 2020. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a draw which will take place on 19th April 2020. The first entry drawn will be the winner and announced on Episode 32 of Making Tracks on 21st April 2020.
- The prize for the winner is 1 copy of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker on Blu-ray.
- Other than those specified above, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email within 24 hours of competition close. The Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of running the competition as detailed in these terms and conditions.
- We will make the winner’s name available on request to the following email address. If you do not want your name to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this competition is submitted to the Promoter and you agree that Facebook or Twitter shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this competition.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.