38 new honorees are being added to the Hollywood Walk of Fame, including three much-loved members of the Star Wars community in Carrie Fisher, Ewan McGregor and Ming-Na Wen.
The honorees were chosen from hundreds of nominations at a meeting held on 14th June and ratified by the Hollywood Chamber’s Board of Directors on 16th June.
In the category of MOTION PICTURES: Francis Ford Coppola, Macaulay Culkin, Willem Dafoe, Salma Hayek, James Hong, Helen Hunt, Michael B. Jordan, Regina King, Ray Liotta, Ewan McGregor, Adam McKay, Jason Momoa, Tessa Thompson and Carrie Fisher (posthumous)
In the category of TELEVISION: Byron Allen, Greg Berlanti, Ricky Gervais, Peter Krause, Bob Odenkirk, Holly Robinson-Peete, Norman Reedus, Tracee Ellis Ross, Jean Smart, Ming-Na Wen and Kenan Thompson
Huge congratulations, and we’ll be sure to bring images from the unveilings as they arrive.
- In Episode I, you'll meet new characters including your droid co-pilot Z0-E3, wield a lightsaber, and traverse Vader's fortress to find out what he's searching for.
- In episode II, with the fearsome Switch Lord as your guide, you'll battle terrifying creatures and uncover ancient secrets beneath the planet's surface and learn to master the force.
- In Episode III, with the fate of Mustafar in your hands, you will need to take everything you've learned along the way to face off in a final confrontation.
- Each episode comes with a lightsaber Dojo, an open-ended training mode where you can hone your skills with the weapon of a Jedi Knight and unlock different lightsaber hilts.
- Each episode comes with a Lightsaber Dojo, an open-ended training mode where you can hone your skills with the weapon of a Jedi Knight and unlock different lightsaber hilts.