Season one of The Mandalorian brought its debut season to a thrilling conclusion (Fantha Tracks review and Guide coming to the site this week) and producer Jon Favreau has posted this tantalising image to Instagram.
View this post on Instagram
Not to wish our lives away – before then we have the end of Star Wars Resistance, season 7 of The Clone Wars and Star Wars Celebration Anaheim – but fall 2020 can’t come quickly enough.
- THE CHILD: Fans call him “Baby Yoda”, but this lovable character is known as the Child, and now fans ages 3 and up can add their very own cuddly version of The Child to their Star Wars collections (and their bedtime routine) with The Child Electronic Plush Toy
- 10 SOUND EFFECTS: Kids can squeeze The Child Talking Plush Toy’s soft body to hear adorable vocal sounds from the character featured in the Disney Plus series The Mandalorian! We dare you not to melt!
- STREAMING SERIES-BASED CHARACTER-INSPIRED ACCESSORIES: Includes live-action TV series-based character-inspired accessories that allow fans and collectors to imagine scenes from the Star Wars galaxy
- AUTHENTICALLY STYLED AFTER THE DISNEY PLUS SERIES: Star Wars The Child Talking Plush Toy is authentically styled after the pop culture phenomenon from the Disney Plus series
- SOFT AND CUDDLY TOY: Soft plush body allows kids to cuddle up close with this adorable character from the Star Wars galaxy