San Diego Comic Con may be in the books for another year but the announcements revealed at the show will echo on for months – years – to come and one of those announcements was regarding the second episode of Vader Immortal. StarWars.com caught up with Ben Snow of ILM – who we spoke to in late 2017 for Secrets of the Empire – to talk about the latest developments.
“You will get to use the Force in Episode II. The first image is really part of the training. The way we thought about this was, we wanted to give you the Vader equivalent of Yoda teaching Luke about the Force in Empire Strikes Back. So we wanted it to be slightly darker and more twisted. He talks about the power of the dark side as well as the things you can do with the Force. So in this moment that the concept art reveals, you see him starting to manipulate objects and he’s starting to show you how you can use the Force to create something. But then, of course, Vader takes it in his own direction.”
- TRENDS WALL POSTERS use high-resolution artwork and are printed on PhotoArt Gloss Poster Paper which enhances colors with a high-quality look and feel
- HIGH QUALITY ART PRINT is ready-to-frame or can be hung on the wall using poster mounts, clips, push pins, or thumb tacks
- MADE IN THE USA and OFFICIALLY LICENSED
- PERFECT SIZE for any room; poster is 22.375" x 34"
- EASILY DECORATE any space to create the perfect decor for a party, bedroom, bathroom, kids room, living room, office, dorm, and more