It will be with us on 6th July 2021 and will bring us the usual snazzily presented look at the Star Wars galaxy courtesy of DK Publishing. It’s The Mandalorian: The Ultimate Visual Guide from author Pablo Hidalgo.
StarWars.com is thrilled to offer a first look at The Mandalorian: The Ultimate Visual Guide, an image and info-rich deep dive into Emmy Award-winning Disney+ series. Featuring new details on the worlds, weapons, characters, and creatures of The Mandalorian, it’s sure to be a bounty well-worth tracking down.
“It’s such a rich corner of the galaxy that The Mandalorian has revealed, and it’s exciting to be able to chronicle it in detail,” author Pablo Hidalgo of the Lucasfilm Story Group tells StarWars.com. “DK is once again bringing their wonderful visual design work and showcasing the series as only they can.”
- THE MANDALORIAN: The Mandalorian series follows a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy, protecting a mysterious alien pursued by bounty hunters on behalf of Imperial interests
- THE MANDALORIAN SERIES-INSPIRED DESIGN: Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the Star Wars Galaxy with this 5-figure set with accessories, including a hover pram, jetpack, and 7 blasters
- ICONIC STAR WARS CHARACTERS: The Star Wars Mission Fleet 5-pack includes the Mandalorian, Cara Dune, IG-11, Stormtrooper, and The Child figures, featuring multiple points of articulation
- DEFEND THE CHILD: Boys and girls ages 4 and up will love pretending to protect The Child (lovingly referred to as “Baby Yoda” by fans) from the remnants of the Empire with the Star Wars Mission Fleet Defend The Child action figure set
- COLLECTIBLE TOYS: Look for other Star Wars Mission Fleet figures and vehicles to collect, swap with friends, or give as gifts (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)