Embark on a baking journey through the Star Wars galaxy, and craft scrumptious treats inspired by fan-favorite planets.
Get ready to tour the galaxy with this baking cookbook inspired by the snowdrifts of Hoth, the wastelands of Tatooine, and beyond. Star Wars: The Official Baking Cookbook is the most delicious way to experience the planets, flora, and fauna of the Star Wars galaxy. Whether you’re throwing a watch party or hosting members of the Galactic Senate, this cookbook is a must-have for fans of all ages.
• Over thirty mouthwatering recipes: Star Wars: The Official Baking Cookbook features recipes such as Mustafarian Molten Lava Cakes, Cloud City Marshmallows, Life Day Cake, Loth-Cat Kibble, Keshian Spice Bread, Dagobah Bog Pie, and more.
• Bake your way through the galaxy: Packed with stunning food photography that’s sure to inspire your inner chef, this cookbook will transport you to planets such as Kashyyyk, Jakku, Endor, Bespin, Coruscant, and everywhere in between.
It rises like nutbread on 4th May 2021, bringing 30 recipes for treats including Cloud City Marshmallows, Life Day Cake and Dagobah Bog Pie, and look out for our review here on the site when it lands.
- Hardcover Book
- Insight Editions (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 128 Pages - 05/04/2021 (Publication Date) - Insight Editions (Publisher)