We’re working alongside our friends at Topps once again, this time offering you the chance to win a Hobby Box of Star Wars Galactic Files 2018 Trading Cards. You can enter on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, you need to include the hashtag #GalacticFiles2018 and remember to copy in @Topps who kindly sent us this Hobby Box free of charge. All you need do is give us the correct answer to this question:
IN WHAT YEAR DID TOPPS RELEASE THE FIRST STAR WARS GALACTIC FILES SET? A – 2010 B – 2011 C – 2012
Remember, you can enter on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, include the hashtag #GalacticFiles2018, copy in @Topps – and you have until midnight on Monday 3rd September to get those entries in. The winners name will be read out on the following episode of Making Tracks where we will tell you how to get in touch to claim your prize. It’s the only place we’re going to be announcing the winner, so be sure to download to hear if you’ve won. Now, for the small print….
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to Fantha Tracks readers, followers and listeners worldwide, except team members (and their families) of Fantha Tracks.
- There is no age limit on entry.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Fantha Tracks relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Entrants must listen to the relevant episode of Making Tracks to learn if they have won. If unclaimed, the prize will be offered in a later competition.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s) once the winner has contacted Fantha Tracks, as explained in the relevant episode of Making Tracks.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
There you go, boring legal bit over – get entering, keep checking the site as we will be reviewing Galactic Files 2018 later this week, and win this fantastic trading card set!